Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Its time for you to go!

Pat Buchanan has been at the top of his game for quite some time. I remember him as a young speech writer for Dick Nixon, back in the early 1970's. He has held true to his Republican and capitalistic mantra ever since. The fact that he showed up on MSNBC as a News Analyst always struck me as a little odd, given his outspoken beliefs. I don't recall any ultra-conservative being given as much air play as he has, over the years, and on a Liberal media outlet such as MSNBC.
The tone of his voice and the tone of his commentary have been clearly drifting to the right of John Birch. Although I have enjoyed his debate over the years, I do feel that its his time to step aside. I think it must be very difficult for him to inject his philosophy into present and topical issues. Flexibility has never been his long suit.
So, with all due respect, I think its time for him to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment